At Level 9 Heating and Cooling LLC Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader, but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth. Benefits Offered include 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Vacation and Paid Sick Leave.
Job Description: We are looking for Plumbing Service Technicians to join our team! In this position, you will install, service, repair and maintain water/waste drainage and distribution systems. 3+ years recent plumbing experience preferred.
- Consistently service, troubleshoot and repair a variety of plumbing systems
- Applicant must have positive attitude, good mechanical aptitude, and design experience
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Overtime rotation for evenings and weekends
- 3+ years HVAC experience preferred
- Universal EPA Card & Propane Gas Certification required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Demonstrated ability to solidify strong relationships with clients
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to learn and grow
- Leadership and Communication is a must
- Driver’s license, good driving record and background check
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Uniforms provided
- Company Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vacation & Sick leave
If you are seeking excellent income potential and employment with a company that emphasizes value and customer service, this is an opportunity for you!
Level 9 Heating and Cooling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $37.00 per hour
Email resume to: [email protected]