You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are:
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Washington. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do:
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and electrical systems.
The Big Task:
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
Key Sub Tasks:
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record and report the service calls.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Desired Skills and Experience:If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the area. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 90% of your insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. While Level 9 does not cover the premiums, family members are welcome to take advantage of our excellent insurance benefits as well!
- Through our partners, we aid all employees in meeting their retirement goals with a generous employer contribution (you heard right, employee contributions are encouraged to help you meet your goals, but not required to receive our contribution) to your 401k Plan. Don’t have a plan in place? We will help you establish one.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Level 9 Heating and Cooling.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Level 9 Heating and Cooling. When you're ready, please send your resume to the hiring manager's email to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour